Effective Thursday, November 12, 2020
- Our office will be open for payments of rent only
- All other appointments including lease signing or viewing, must be made in advance
- All non-urgent repairs to units are currently on hold with our caretakers focusing on building cleanliness and sanitation
Our office will be open from Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
MASKS MANDATORY AT WHRC Office:
Effective Monday September 28, 2020, in accordance with public health regulations, masks will be mandatory at our office at 60 Frances Street.
Online Banking Services
- Only one (1) person (or couple/family) will be allowed in the office at a time.
- Please wait in the designated area as marked on the floor and respect social distancing requirements.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the reception area - please use.
- If you have an appointment - please contact the individual that you made the appointment with and let them know that you are at the office.
WInnipeg Housing Rehabilitation Corporation is pleased to announce our online banking option for rental payments!
Online banking is a convenient and paperless method that will allow you to remit rental payments to Winnipeg Housing rehabilitation Corporation through your online banking institution easily and securely.
This option should help to reduce the hassle of having to come to our corporate office to pay for rent either cash, cheque, debit, and/or money order.
To sign up, please go to our website at https://www.whrc.ca/. Under "tenant Information"" click on "Online payment tab", you will be prompted to an onlline form where you will need to provide your unit number and building address, along with your name and email address.. Our staff at WHRC will respond to you through email with our Tenant Pay number that will allow you to remit payment through your online banking institution.